Monday, July 16, 2007

I should be going to bed...

I know, I should be in bed right now, but I thought I would blog instead. I thought I would share what I currently use the computer for nowadays, since I probably have a tab on Firefox open for at least 2 of them right now. I use the computer the most for the following 5 things;

email
news and blog reading
paying the bills
genealogy
facebook
blog

The internet sure keeps me up to date with the news and my friends a whole lot more than Tivo, XM, or a phone ever will. Before I started using Google Reader, I didn't have any connection to the real world. I would listen to XM Radio, where it's music 24/7, and with Tivo, we hardly watch any live TV, let alone the news.
Anyways, I hope some of you get some insight into what I do with my home computer and laptop. Although, it may be mindless at times, the internet is a wonderful thing.

Bye for now...

No comments: